Send us a suggestion!

Zion 6/22-23 and 6/29-30 partner wanted

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by FTS, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FTS

FTS

hi, new to this group, but experienced. I’ll be in St. George for work last two weeks of June and I’d like to do some canyoneering. I’ve done a lot of climbing (good at natural anchors) and technical canyoneering and I’m in good shape. I’ll have 2 X 200 & a 300 foot rope with me, hooks, rope bag, and personal basics. I will rent a wetsuit.

Experience: I’ve done maybe two dozen canyons: Heaps (with potholes close to full), Engelstead, Das Boot, Mystery, maybe a half dozen other in Zion. I’ve also canyoneered some stuff in Robber’s Roost and the Swell, New Zealand, and British Columbia/ PAC NW.

There’s a saying, There’s a difference between being a good <fill in with any outdoor sport> and being a good <fill in with any outdoor sport> PARTNER. I know the difference. Hope to find someone excited to go play in the canyons with. I will have a 2WD car I’m happy to use too.

Thanks!
    hank moon likes this.
  2. Forc

Forc

I am game.

Message me with details of what you are thinking. Narrows might still be closed.
  3. FTS

FTS

Hi all, still looking for partners this weekend. Weather is looking great. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk