Send us a suggestion!

What''s the deal with Behunin?-Zion priority list

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by scott patterson, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nah, not any time soon, I was just curious why there was such a big divide in the opinions on the canyon with not much middle ground. I was curious and thought it would make good discussion. Since Zion is far away and has the regulations, I don't get there often, so there are higher canyons on my priority list.

In a few days, we're heading for Pine and Imlay. Pine is to once again practice techniques together for Imlay (never can have too much practice for that one-in low water at least).

Canyons on my "Zion First Priority List" are Heaps, Kolob, Oak (if the land issues are ever solved), East Fork Ice Box/Eye Slots, and my "Second Priority List" is Stevenson, C-----------, and maybe Englestead and Parunaweap. It will be a long time before I ever do Behunin, but only because I live far away and because there are still so many other canyons I want to do in Zion and have not. I don't visit Zion too often, but if I lived closer I would probably go there a lot more.

Neil mtngoat59102@yahoo.com> wrote: I think you should go do it .. then tell us what you think. To bad your mind has already been tainted and now it will be difficult for you to formulate your own independent opinion based on your own experiences. :)~

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.