Send us a suggestion!

What will it take to get Canyon Werks to start sewing again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pictish, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Pictish

Pictish

Can I start a petition? I managed to snag one of their last rope bags and I absolutely love the darn thing. I've put it through the wringer and it hardly shows any signs of wear. Been waiting for them to go back into production so I can get a pack and a couple more rope bags. It's been a year since they've sewn anything. Seems they came up with the perfect design for canyoneering soft goods and promptly stopped making them. Anyone know what the story is?
    Rapterman likes this.
  2. Rapterman

Rapterman

Hi Pictish
    Todd and Desi here from Canyon Werks.
    Currently, our focus is on keeping up with manufacturing the CRITR2 rappel device.
    Our sewing factory is overwhelmed,
    so we have handed off the rope bag program (patterns, punch dies, and fabric) to bluewaterropes.com
    The BlueWater/CanyonWerks vinyl rope bags can be found by contacting them
    and also at http://www.adventure.plus/shop/Canyoneering/Rope-and-Rope-Bags.htm
    As for canyoneering packs, I am wearing a KOLOB, from canyoneeringusa.com (I really love it!)
    Sorry for being out of touch, we are (finally) rebuilding our website and will include the links above.
    Best
    Todd and Desi
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    hank moon likes this.
  3. dakotabelliston

dakotabelliston Living life to it's fullest

I ordered 2 rope bags from adventureplus. It took them ~3 months to arrive, but they did arrive & are great. Order now & by next spring/summer you will be set.

As for the packs. I would LOVE a canyonwerks pack & know a lot of people that would also love one. I'd sign that petition but don't think it will do me much good lol.

Critr2 has been awesome !!! I still love my ATS and switch back & forth depending on the canyon & what I want to play with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Rapterman likes this.