Send us a suggestion!

What?!--Kahlua Brownies

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by RAM, Jan 13, 2012.

1. RAM

RAM Guest

Dew Me! Plenty of Dew on hand, after all Ransom was there. Alicia....there were 74 total festers this year. When the brownies came out there were over 40 people there. Truth be told, you had to be at the right of the two fires. I was. AJ wasn't! ;-) But that fire had all kinds of other culinary treats, so it sorta balanced out! Me I'll take the brownies!

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@...> wrote:
    So, after making the effort to go all the way to Mexico to resupply the diminishing Kahlua supply for you people, I hear that there was BROWNIE HOARDING in Freeze Fest Camp! For Shame! I will have to make individual packages for fair distribution next year! > Or should I just send Mountain Dew??!! > Alicia >
  2. Peggy

Peggy Guest

Is there a recipe for these famous brownies, or is it top secret beta?

Peggy

----- Original Message ----- From: "RAM" adkramoo@aol.com> To: Yahoo Canyons Group Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:37:16 PM Subject: [from Canyons Group] Re: What?!--Kahlua Brownies

Dew Me! Plenty of Dew on hand, after all Ransom was there. Alicia....there were 74 total festers this year. When the brownies came out there were over 40 people there. Truth be told, you had to be at the right of the two fires. I was. AJ wasn't! ;-) But that fire had all kinds of other culinary treats, so it sorta balanced out! Me I'll take the brownies!

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group , "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@...> wrote:
    So, after making the effort to go all the way to Mexico to resupply the diminishing Kahlua supply for you people, I hear that there was BROWNIE HOARDING in Freeze Fest Camp! For Shame! I will have to make individual packages for fair distribution next year! > Or should I just send Mountain Dew??!! > Alicia >
  3. hank moon

hank moon Guest

The old top secret: for years they were semi-cooked in an "oven" with max. temp. of around 250. I wonder how she's getting that consistency now, with a real oven? :)

hank

4. RAM

RAM Guest

Is that why you could leave them outside and they would neither get stale or freeze? ;-)

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, hank moon <onkaluna@...> wrote:
    The old top secret: for years they were semi-cooked in an "oven" with max. > temp. of around 250. I wonder how she's getting that consistency now, with > a real oven? :)
    hank
    > >
  5. WB

WB Guest

The only way to cook brownies in my opinion. Works pretty well in a regular oven as long as it goes low enough.

-WB

On Jan 13, 2012, at 7:58 PM, hank moon wrote:

> The old top secret: for years they were semi-cooked in an "oven" with max. > temp. of around 250. I wonder how she's getting that consistency now, with > a real oven? :)