Send us a suggestion!

Trouble With Tapatalk App

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derrick Snider, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Derrick Snider

Derrick Snider Avid Landscape Photo Ninja

I was able to establish my account here on the site, but when I try to log into the app it says "session expired" or another error (I forget what the second one was). I have closed out re-started the app several times etc.. nothing seems to work..

Any suggestions? Is the app worth using in here or better off to just use the site itself?

Thanks,
    Derrick
  2. Ali Miller

Ali Miller

Derrick, I'm sure it's the first thing you thought of, but is all your software updated?

I'm on iPhone 7, latest OS and app versions. No problems here, except for the stupid Tapatalk sig that I always forget to disable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Derrick Snider

I'm updated.. it finally started working for me.. not sure what was going on with it, but all good now. Was going to delete this post but I'm new to the forum and couldn't figure out how on my phone lol... I was at work though so I couldn't look thoroughly either..

Thanks for replying

4. 2065toyota

2065toyota

I got rid of tapatalk. It screws up all the time and locks you out of forums sometimes. There are many times it wouldn't let me read posts. I just bookmark and use the website of whatever forum I'm using now
    Kenmoto likes this.
  5. Derrick Snider

Oh ok good to know 2065toyota... I have it working for now but if it gives me any issues I'll just dump it.. half these apps get the boot from me pretty fast anyways haha

I'm a Toyota guy myself.. have a 2014 FJ Trails Team Ultimate Edition... love Toyotas

6. JasonBountiful

JasonBountiful

I'm using the latest OS on iPhone 6 and I haven't run into any problems. My problems came on the actual website where I tried for the past year to set up an account and wasn't able to.