Send us a suggestion!

Trip partners from Denver 7/30-8/2

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by Brian Gittleman, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Brian Gittleman

Brian Gittleman

Hello everybody. Wanted to put some feelers out there to see who would want to do a trip from Denver to southern Utah for some canyoneering either the dates of 7/23 – 7/26 or more preferably 7/30 – 8/2. I’m a moderately experienced canyoneer, I’ve run multiple class 3 canyons in Utah and some wet canyons in Oregon. I’m looking for some other experienced canyoneers to join me on a trip!

P.S. I know it's a hot time of year and monsoon season is coming. This is just when I have time away from work.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  2. RThatcher

RThatcher

I would be available 8/1-8/2. I’m in Salt Lake but could meet somewhere in between. Did you have some canyons in mind?
  3. Brian Gittleman

Brian Gittleman

I was thinking Arsenic or constrychnine type canyons in North Wash. You still potentially free to do something like that?
  4. RThatcher

RThatcher

Sent you a message.