Send us a suggestion!

Trash on the Dirty Devil

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by adkramoo, Mar 18, 2007.

1. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Dave P!tney wanted me to notify the group that a 5 gallon gas can, almost full of gas was found left on the Dirty Devil on the left bank, looking down river, between Poison Springs and Hatch Canyon. It being close to "Float the river" time, if it does get high enough this year, someone might be able to deal with this. Dave suggested that it was deposited there off the floods last fall?? Don't know. Ram
  2. <Dave suggested that it was deposited there off the floods last fall?? Don't know.>

I saw the floods in Hanksville and the surrounding areas last Fall while they were happening. I would be surprised if anyone found a bunch of cars or anything else in the river. Those were some big floods. Dirty Devil looked like a muddy Colorado and the Fremont was about the same.

The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

3. Malia

Malia Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, scott patterson <kesscokim@...> wrote:
    I would be surprised if anyone found a bunch of cars or anything else > in the river.

Ya, wasn't there a trailer home in Hanksville that got washed away and still hasn't been found...???