I read through general discussions about winter descents of Pine Creek and Boundary (I count right now as still winter up there, per Tom's posts). Has anyone here gone through either canyon already this year? I have a trip planned with a friend next weekend and we are deciding what to do. I reserved a permit for Pine Creek, but need to talk to the group about their plans for cold protection. I have two wetsuits that I double up to give me 8/6/5 neoprene insulation. I am debating renting a dry suit from ZAC to wear over the top of the thicker of the two wetsuits as an alternative. Specifically regarding Boundary, I called the water district and they are not releasing currently. However there will be dam overflow and contributions to Kolob creek from the normal watershed. Does anyone have an idea about whether Boundary would be safe to run with it meeting up with Kolob creek for a spell? I've done it once before but it was a dry year.