Send us a suggestion!

The Usual Weird Collection

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by boogaloo72163, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I'm feeling collective guilt over all the plastic bottles I've consumed and tossed all over our beautiful planet. Several years ago, Rick Thompson talked me into buying a UV bottle, which was a disaster on our first trip in the GC with it. I've heard good things about the Muv, but wonder if anyone knows how good it is for foreign travel - cleaning tap water specifically. How is it for viruses? And now for a REALLY random question. Has anyone ever heard that when you are truly hypothermic you can't raise your arms above your head? That could be a good field test, if so! 10 days to Spring! Alicia