Send us a suggestion!

Southern CA Canyoneering. Eaton Canyon on MLK day?

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by Zach Olson, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Zach Olson

Zach Olson

Looking for Socal canyoneers to get out with in the next few months. I'm in the Palm Springs area until early April when I move back to Southern Utah.

Also considering a trip down Eaton Canyon next monday if anybody out there is interested in some splashy fun.

I'm not a grizzled veteran like some of the folks on here but do have around 80 canyons under my belt including some socal and co plateau explorations so I should be able to keep up.

Thanks,

Zach
    scottensign likes this.
  2. Tom Collins

Tom Collins

There's also a socal canyoneering group on FB that you should look at if you don't get any hits here
  3. Zach Olson

Zach Olson

Thanks for the tip. I know there are people down here I've just never connected with them.