Send us a suggestion!

Single Malt was Re: Mind Bender Fork - bolts removed, anchor cleanup

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by beadysee, Nov 20, 2008.

1. beadysee

beadysee Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "restrac2000" <Happyfeet00@...> wrote: >> What is that stuff in the white and green can you brought to the > desert for so long? Since you didn't get to come to the wedding you > missed out on the new Single Malt I have discovered. Hint...its a > Japanese single Malt Whiskey we discovered while in Alaska...I know > there are so many options still.
    Suntori.

Hey, just picked up some Tomatin 11 year old at Trader Joe's in Californy. 30 bucks.

Never heard of or tasted this one.

Thoughts?

Single Malt thread! Way more important than bolt wars...

-Brian in SLC
  2. restrac2000

restrac2000 Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "beadysee" <beadysee@...> wrote:

> Hey, just picked up some Tomatin 11 year old at Trader Joe's in > Californy. 30 bucks.
    Thoughts?
    -Brian in SLC >

Never tried their's but the gentleman who helped us purchase wine for our wedding was mentioning their label. Let me know what you think.

Suntory isn't a subtle Single Malt. This may require me to go home and "taste test" to accurately describe it. Damn you Brian Cabe for this recommendation! Tally ho.

Phillip
  3. Suntory with a "y"

http://www.suntory.com/yamazaki/main.html

Good stuff

________________________________ From: beadysee beadysee@yahoo.com> To: Yahoo Canyons Group Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:54:43 PM Subject: [from Canyons Group] Single Malt was Re: Mind Bender Fork - bolts removed, anchor cleanup

--- In canyons@yahoogroups .com, "restrac2000" <Happyfeet00@ ...> wrote: >> What is that stuff in the white and green can you brought to the > desert for so long? Since you didn't get to come to the wedding you > missed out on the new Single Malt I have discovered. Hint...its a > Japanese single Malt Whiskey we discovered while in Alaska...I know > there are so many options still.
    Suntori.

Hey, just picked up some Tomatin 11 year old at Trader Joe's in Californy. 30 bucks.

Thoughts?

-Brian in SLC