Send us a suggestion!

Same Time, Next Year...Kalua brownies

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by RAM, Dec 7, 2011.

1. RAM

RAM Guest

The annual rite revisited. Brownies so moist they never go stale or freeze. To die for an a FreezeFest tradition of the first order. Your our hero. Carol's trailer is pretty warm, you know. Hi carol. Sorry to toss your resources about so carelessly, but it i hooks Boogoloo!

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@...> wrote:
    Yup, I have now confirmed that Ram has "Remind Alicia to make > Kahlua Brownies for Freezefest" scheduled in his November Dayplanner! > And it is, indeed, my annual salute to you Crazy, um, Hardcore beings > of superior metabolic functions. I may never be at Freezefest, but my > bomber brownies will! > Alicia >
  2. aj.outdoors

aj.outdoors Guest

I've now been to at least three, ?maybe four?, freezefests; and have have yet to taste these famous brownies. I'm just hoping that I can get one this year before the foxes eat the rest of them, which is, I'm assuming, right before they finish off the scotch to wash them down... ;)

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "RAM" <adkramoo@...> wrote:
    The annual rite revisited. Brownies so moist they never go stale or freeze. To die for an a FreezeFest tradition of the first order. Your our hero. Carol's trailer is pretty warm, you know. Hi carol. Sorry to toss your resources about so carelessly, but it i hooks Boogoloo!
    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@> wrote:

Yup, I have now confirmed that Ram has "Remind Alicia to make
    Kahlua Brownies for Freezefest" scheduled in his November Dayplanner!
    And it is, indeed, my annual salute to you Crazy, um, Hardcore beings
    of superior metabolic functions. I may never be at Freezefest, but my
    bomber brownies will!
    Alicia
    >