Send us a suggestion!

Road and Canyon conditions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by qedcook, Mar 14, 2017.

1. qedcook

qedcook

Last weekend was beautiful weather. I know some people got out canyoneering. Any conditions to report?

I'm especially interested in the road conditions to Monkey Business/Shenanigans/Hog canyons and to Little Death Hollow.

Thanks in advance.
  2. ScottM

ScottM Looking for a canyon, you got one?

Drove up there on Sunday to access Leprechaun via shuttle, that portion of the road was in great shape - no issues to report.
  3. qedcook

qedcook

low to mid clearance great shape?
  4. ratagonia

ratagonia

I think this is a good idea, but we probably should parse by area. Could you change the title to "Canyon Conditions North Wash 2017"?

Thanks. :moses:
  5. ScottM

ScottM Looking for a canyon, you got one?

Both vehicles were SUV's, but based on what I witnessed I wouldn't perceive a problem with a passenger car. Keep in mind, we turned off (to access Lep) prior to the road swinging back Northwest.