Send us a suggestion!

reading pleasure was ~ unknown ~ was~compassion~ was...etc

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Lori, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Lori

Lori Guest

Oh You guys! You are in such a hurry to reply to each other that you are not taking the time to clean up the email... this is so riveting I can't wait for the next installment and reading from one to the next in the daily digest is killing the anticipation!

Please, if you're going to blast away... and I do think that you will... read this, please (I know there is a term for it) be considerate and compassionate and clean up at the end of the emails... it will improve the readers experience totally.

Thank you for your consideration!!

Lori

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "nat_smale" <nat_smale@...> wrote:
    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Randi <advntr_inxs@> wrote:

?