Send us a suggestion!

need your help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by micheal3, Oct 3, 2017.

1. micheal3

micheal3

I am really interested. Dose anyone know about conditions in the Roost?
    Any comment will be appreciated.
  2. Derrick Snider

Derrick Snider Avid Landscape Photo Ninja

I was there last week and it was awesome... did East Bluejohn.. I know Moab got a lot of rain a few days ago though and not sure if the Roost did however... last week in east Bluejohn I had some pools that were best deep so DEF expect some decent pools and wading I would imagine... but the day I went I had beautiful clear skies and all was great.. I posted a trip report... sorry I don't have a little more up to date info though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Tom Collins

Tom Collins

The Moab rains were pretty spotty, we were over near pleiades Sat. morning and saw nothing and then that afternoon did Moonflower and it was flowing. Did SGR the next day and it was a little wet, but not like it got hit hard.
  4. Southern Canyoneer

Southern Canyoneer Desert Hiker

We did Pleiades last Wednesday morning. Cloudy and overcast at the start and when we got to the last rap it was snowing/sleeting. Pretty epic. I wanted to do another lap but my partner was like "Don't press our luck"! What a great little canyon! Drove down the mountain and looked back and all the peaks in the La Sals were snow capped.
    Craig likes this.
  5. Amy K

Amy K

I was in the Roost last Saturday/Sunday.. did High Spur, camped at Granary Spring. It was perfect temps on Sunday. High Spur had one swimmer and then waist deep wading through the narrows section, the water was definitely cold. 4 of us had wetsuits on, one guy had a shortie on. He runs warm usually though.
    Ram likes this.