Send us a suggestion!

need beta on vegas area canyons

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by steve susswein, May 21, 2010.

1. I'm going to be climbing in red rocks most of this week, and I'm looking for beta on vegas area canyons to add to the mix. Is anything available online?

Steve

2. Yeah, Red rocks is awesome and jsut 13 miles outside Vegas!! I was just there a couple weeks ago and it was great. Here are some pictures of the canyon we did. Have fun.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hapkidoist67/RedRockRopedTwoWays#

To: Yahoo Canyons Group From: steve_susswein@hotmail.com Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:41:23 +0000 Subject: [from Canyons Group] need beta on vegas area canyons

I'm going to be climbing in red rocks most of this week, and I'm looking for beta on vegas area canyons to add to the mix. Is anything available online?

Steve

_______________ Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1
  3. Luke

Luke Guest

Hey Steve:

You can find beta for Hidden Falls Canyon and two routes into Ice Cube aka The Maze. www.bluugnome.com

Both of these are also written up on Chris Brennen's site. I do not have the links handy but a google search for those canyon names will bring you there.

FYI for anyone interested we were through Hidden Falls a couple weekends in a row recently. The last 3 raps have been bolted by someone. So things have changed a little.

Luke

From: Yahoo Canyons Group [mailto:Yahoo Canyons Group] On Behalf Of steve susswein Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 9:41 AM To: Yahoo Canyons Group Subject: [from Canyons Group] need beta on vegas area canyons

I'm going to be climbing in red rocks most of this week, and I'm looking for beta on vegas area canyons to add to the mix. Is anything available online?

Steve