Send us a suggestion!

Mind Bender Fork - bolts removed, Thank you self proclaimed Godess

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by skifast2112, Nov 20, 2008.

1. skifast2112

skifast2112 Guest

It would be nice to live in your little world, that amounts to it is my way or the highway, and I am always right(Bolt Godess thing) and the word flexible is not in my vocabulary since I am Bolterchoppergoddess. What in the sam hill does it hurt you if there are 2 bolts at the drop. Instead you stick your dun ass rock in the sand -dead man waiting that looks like more garbage that a couple bolts. I can gurantee that before next May the rock will be gone and there will be more than 2 bolts at that drop.

I want to play God for a day.

See you in bolt heaven

> Recently visited Mind Bender Fork, Robbers Roost Canyon, and did a > little anchor maintenance work. >
  2. Tom Jones

Tom Jones Guest

always nice to hear from you, skifast.

Tom

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "skifast2112" <skifast2112@...> wrote:
    It would be nice to live in your little world, that amounts to it is my > way or the highway, and I am always right(Bolt Godess thing) and the > word flexible is not in my vocabulary since I am Bolterchoppergoddess. > What in the sam hill does it hurt you if there are 2 bolts at the drop. > Instead you stick your dun ass rock in the sand -dead man waiting that > looks like more garbage that a couple bolts. I can gurantee that before > next May the rock will be gone and there will be more than 2 bolts at > that drop.
    See you in bolt heaven

> Recently visited Mind Bender Fork, Robbers Roost Canyon, and did a
    little anchor maintenance work.
    >
  3. Anyone ever notice that you never see skifast and Brian from SLC in the room at the same time?????

________________________________ From: Tom Jones ratagonia@gmail.com> To: Yahoo Canyons Group Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:23:25 PM Subject: [from Canyons Group] Re: Mind Bender Fork - bolts removed, Thank you self proclaimed Godess

always nice to hear from you, skifast.

Tom

--- In canyons@yahoogroups .com, "skifast2112" <skifast2112@ ...> wrote:
    It would be nice to live in your little world, that amounts to it is my > way or the highway, and I am always right(Bolt Godess thing) and the > word flexible is not in my vocabulary since I am Bolterchoppergoddes s. > What in the sam hill does it hurt you if there are 2 bolts at the drop. > Instead you stick your dun ass rock in the sand -dead man waiting that > looks like more garbage that a couple bolts. I can gurantee that before > next May the rock will be gone and there will be more than 2 bolts at > that drop.
    See you in bolt heaven

> Recently visited Mind Bender Fork, Robbers Roost Canyon, and did a
    little anchor maintenance work.
    >
  4. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Steve Mallory <semallory2000@...> wrote:
    Anyone ever notice that you never see skifast and Brian from SLC in the room at the same time?????

Drilling, justice and the American way? Told ya a bolt war was a comin ;-) Steve,, good to hear from ya.
  5. beadysee

beadysee Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Steve Mallory <semallory2000@...> wrote:
    Anyone ever notice that you never see skifast and Brian from SLC in the room at the same time?????

Well, if you've seen me ski recently...

Too funny.

-Brian in SLC (who has no idear who skifast is)