Send us a suggestion!

Mind Bender Fork - bolts removed, involves chickens, yellow paint

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by skifast2112, Nov 21, 2008.

1. skifast2112

skifast2112 Guest

Yap yap yap. I say lets forget this bolt chopping 5 IQ carp and do something constructive with the yellow and red paint. I for one would be glad to repaint yellow arrows up to Lady Mountain. This seems to be more productive use of time that the ellite left, boltchopping goddesses ideas to to destroy, destroy, destroy, chop, chop, chop, in line with the nut eating, egocentric, Its my planet, lets blow up lake powell and be monkey wrenchers.

Grow up live and let live --Pull you heads out of your twig and peeple rap nests.

I say you might see a total of 8 bolts at that drop before next June.

ski fast ski often and bolt bolt bolt and then paint paint paint but watch out of NPS during the painting part

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "restrac2000" <Happyfeet00@...> wrote: Expect an official envelope in the mail soon and a > request for four installments of $49.99 and a hazing ritual that > involves chickens, yellow paint, and a few unpronounceable cries for > help. I remember my intitiation like it was yesterday!
    Phil