Send us a suggestion!

Made a Zion map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vanyoneer, Sep 16, 2021.

1. vanyoneer

vanyoneer

Over the past couple months I have been working on a project that is ready for a version 1 release. I made a canyoneering-specific map of Zion!

There seemed to be a market niche for a map that is both nice looking and utilitarian.

At the moment the map includes 20+ routes and general information (current canyoneering regs, permit info). Topography is shown in 300' major increments and 75' minor increments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The map is available through the Avenza Maps app and is geolocated. You can buy the map and download it for offline use on iOS or Android and your location is shown on the map, with measuring tools, ability to add waypoints, etc. You need to download the free app and follow the link below to purchase if you are interested.

link.avenza.com/Nee4

(PS the forum doesn't seem to have stringent rules on marketing, so if there's a better place for this, msg me)
    Tumbleweed, nkanarik, Taylor and 2 others like this.
  2. ratagonia

ratagonia

Very nice!!!