Send us a suggestion!

Looking to do Engelstead in late Sept or early Oct.

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by spinesnaper, Aug 21, 2017.

1. spinesnaper

spinesnaper

I have a little window to get out to Zion National Park either September 22 and 23 or October 13 and 14. I would love to do Engelstead exiting the Temple of Sinawava. Pretty much I would be happy to do most any Zion canyon except for Pine Creek (need to feel like I got my drive's worth). I have done many of the traditional canyons in Zion including Imlay sneak twice. I have been canyoneering now for about 8 years. I am based in Los Angeles. Please have at least a couple of seasons of canyoneering under your belt. Private message me. Thanks Ken
  2. 2065toyota

2065toyota

Hit me up when it gets closer. We will be doing something around then and can put a group together
  3. spinesnaper

spinesnaper

Which time window or does it matter?
  4. spinesnaper

spinesnaper

Bumping this thread. I have a permit for 6 for Friday September 22 for Engelstead exiting the Temple of Sinawava. Chris Davis is on board. Love to get a few more. Please let me know.
  5. spinesnaper

spinesnaper

Bumping this thread. I have a permit for Engelstead for Friday September 22. One of two potential individuals now definitely has a work conflict. That means I have just one individual and I am waiting to hear if they have a work conflict. I am also available to canyoneer Saturday September 23. Please private message me.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017