Send us a suggestion!

Looking for some info: San Juan arm of Lake Powell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taylor, May 19, 2015.

1. Taylor

Taylor

Next month we will spend a week on a house boat somewhere in the San Juan Arm. It will be my first time in that part of the Lake and there's no way I can miss the opportunity to check out Lehi, Anasazi or Moepitz. My research suggests I may be able to do a point to point hike from the mouth of Junction Creek/Bald Rock Canyon, going up canyon and crossing over to Nasja Creek at some point and then back down Lehi Canyon, dropping in near its head and finishing at the lake. It would look something like this:[​IMG]
    Anyone have experience in this remote part of the Plateau? Thanks for any suggestions...