Send us a suggestion!

Looking for New Partners

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by hattmalpin, Jul 26, 2017.

1. hattmalpin

hattmalpin

Based in SLC, my go-to partner got a new job that'll keep her trapped in the city most weekends. I'm available Friday afternoons through Sunday evenings (this often blurs into Monday morning). I'm willing to drive anywhere in So. Utah.

I have all the standard gear, backcountry navigation skills, and am solid on ropework & anchor building. I don't have much experience with technical potholes so I'd want to roll with someone who is confident if those are involved.

Not too picky about people, just excited to learn more and get into more canyons!

Feel free to reach out here or messsage me on Instagram - hattmalpin

Cheers!
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. wisconnyjohnny

wisconnyjohnny Lagargar pockets

you wanna mess around with the snakelet or dunham slot. Ones near Boulder the other near cannonville. I need someone with anchor skills.
  3. madman_lee

madman_lee

hmu. I'm always looking for a solid adventure friend. Based in SLC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. JasonBountiful

JasonBountiful

I'd love to join you on some adventures. I live in bountiful, have my own gear, and am in the intermediate range with my skills. My schedule of availability matches yours almost exactly. Feel free to text me at (385) 315-9279.

-Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Jason, I'm in the city just north of you (Centerville). I'd be interested in hooking up with you guys for some Canyoneering action. I'd like to go down to ZNP in September, but need a partner or two. I've led small groups in Pine Creek, Key Hole, Spry and Mystery and am looking forward to some more advanced canyons (or whatever!).
    ScottM likes this.
  6. UtahNich

UtahNich

Hi,

I'm based in SLC and for the time-being have a very flexible schedule. I'm pretty solidly in the intermediate level and would be very happy to explore some mellow and scenic canyons. I'd be happy to go anywhere other than Zion. I've got all my own gear, but don't have a car. Drop me a line if you'd like to go visit some canyons.
    -Nich
  7. Austin Farnworth

Austin Farnworth

I live in Mapleton, Utah county and try to hit a canyon every Saturday. If you are interested in doing Burr Slot or Pandora's box, we will be doing them the first first two Saturday's in October and you are welcome to join up.
  8. Slider

Slider

Hi, in SLC as well, heading to zion of escalante oct 12-14, my partner just had to bail,
    Lmk