Send us a suggestion!

Looking for Los Angeles area canyoneering partner

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by brianadolph, Feb 28, 2016.

1. brianadolph

brianadolph

Hello everyone, noob here with a 3-day technical training course* under his belt from ATS AdventureWorks looking for a partner or partners to explore Los Angeles** area canyons - particularly the San Gabriels. I’m eager to get out there, but not dumb enough to do it alone, so let me know if you’re interested in teaming up!

* Also have several years of climbing experience (though it’s a bit in the past) so I’m more familiar with some of the gear/techniques than a total novice. And I often backpack for several days at time elsewhere in California, so I’m in good shape for hiking. Have all of my own gear including rope.

** I’m located in Culver City / West LA, to be more exact
  2. AW~

AW~

Theres a monthly night-time meeting at Uber Adventures in Chatsworth you should check out...
    http://www.meetup.com/canyoneering/#upcoming

This wednesday looks to continue these impressive presentations with Todd Martin. You'll get to meet a bunch of canyoneers for sure.
  3. brianadolph

brianadolph

Thanks! I'll try to make it.