Send us a suggestion!

Looking for a single partner to April 2011 (Escalante canyons)

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by gil_hillel, Dec 16, 2010.

1. gil_hillel

gil_hillel Guest

Hi,

I am an individual hiker/backpacker or canyoneer.

I am looking for a single partner (male of female) for doing together technical canyon slots at Utah on April 2011. This in addition to scenic backpacking in the desert.

My general direction is the escalante river...

I am living now in Boston.

Will be glad to receive emails from the ones who are interested in such an adventure.

Gil
  2. RAM

RAM Guest

Welcome to the group Gil

What canyons are on your wish list? Overnights or day trips? How long you in the area? Flexible on what part of the month? What canyons from your past were at you perfect level? Two your max group size? See its not 20 questions. I stopped at 6. ;-) Ram

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "gil_hillel" <gil_hillel@...> wrote:
    Hi,
    I am looking for a single partner (male of female) for doing together technical canyon slots at Utah on April 2011. This in addition to scenic backpacking in the desert.
    Will be glad to receive emails from the ones who are interested in such an adventure.
    Gil >
  3. TomJones

TomJones Guest

Welcome, Gil.

Also, Yahoo does a poor job of hiding your email address, but it does hide it. If you want people to email you directly, you will need to provide a (Yahoo-hiding-resistant) email address, for instance int he form:

gil_hillel at yawho dot com

Tom

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "gil_hillel" <gil_hillel@...> wrote:
    Hi,
    Gil >