Send us a suggestion!

Looking for a group -Zion memorial weekend

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by Morgan, May 16, 2019.

1. Morgan

Morgan

Hi, inquiring if anyone has an open spot for me (an experienced Zion canyoneer) on a trip in and around Zion over memorial weekend. Up for anything really, east side of zion preferred, even a jaunt through pine creek would suit my fancy.

Thanks,

Morgan
  2. Scott Patterson

Scott Patterson

Some of us are talking about a 3 day trip through Right Fork, though it's not a sure thing yet (trying to decide between Right Fork, Escalante, Dinosaur, or Cedar Mesa).

Would this interest you?
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
    scottensign likes this.
  3. Morgan

Morgan

I'd love to go through the right fork, but my wife would put me in the dog house if I left all long weekend. I was hoping for a shorter adventure.

Thanks for replying and would love to meet others to canyoneer with in the future.
  4. bigjstyle22

bigjstyle22

Scott, I'm planning on doing Right Fork in a couple weeks. If you go through I'd love to hear about your experience. Which access were you considering? We're planning on dropping in through the Hammerhead. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
  5. 2065toyota

2065toyota

SAME:twothumbs: