Send us a suggestion!

Kahula Brownie Time

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by boogaloo72163, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Ah Ram, It gives me joy that I made the annual Freezefest Brownies even before your gentle reminder was posted. This year's batch is really, um, moist, even for me. But as they will be frozen solid, who would really know? Maybe you could cook them like marshmallows over the fire and make smores out of them! This batch pretty much emptied my kahlua bottle, so I will be heading to Mexico during Freezefest 2011 to resupply. I'll drink margaritas for ALL of you (headcount please) while toasting my body on the Yucatan Peninsula! Ole! Alicia
  2. RAM

RAM Guest

Arreba, arreba, ya, ya! If the past is an indicator, some people will be toasting themselves by, but hopefully not in the fire. And as always, you will be toasted and honored when your fare is consumed. Enjoy the heat

AJ.....Nothing to see here, move along....nothing to see here, move along! LOL! I'll try to get you some this year. The trick is to figure out who Alicia sends the batch down with, in the given year. I barely snuck a peek and grabbed one, before they were gone last year! Ram

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@...> wrote:
    Ah Ram, It gives me joy that I made the annual Freezefest Brownies even before your gentle reminder was posted. This year's batch is really, um, moist, even for me. But as they will be frozen solid, who would really know? Maybe you could cook them like marshmallows over the fire and make smores out of them! > This batch pretty much emptied my kahlua bottle, so I will be heading to Mexico during Freezefest 2011 to resupply. I'll drink margaritas for ALL of you (headcount please) while toasting my body on the Yucatan Peninsula! > Ole! > Alicia >