Send us a suggestion!

Imlay group

Discussion in 'Meet Up' started by Canyon.406, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Canyon.406

Canyon.406

Hey y’all

I have permits for Imlay’s sneak route for this coming Monday June 26th and I am looking for a person who is interested in running it. While I have a fair amount of experience canyonnering, Imlay is one of those canyons that it takes a strong team and I don’t feel comfortable doing it with just one other person. (And another person on the fence due to scheduling)

Let me know if you would be interested, as of now the canyon is full, however by Monday I imagine water levels will be slightly lower. I have potshots and hooks, so all that would be really needed is a good morale and maybe a back up 60 ft rope.

Sorry for such a late heads up,

Its canyoneering, the logistics are half the fun :)
    Dave Melton, Taylor and ratagonia like this.
  2. ratagonia

ratagonia

How'd it go?
  3. Canyon.406

Canyon.406

Unfortunately due to Dasboot/subway day, the day before. The effort was not there to finally do Imlay which was heartbreaking, but it’s better to be safe then sorry. I have my fingers crossed to pull permits either this Sunday/Monday. Which I’m now looking for a group to do it with. I also have permits for imlay again on July 16th and Heaps for July 23rd if anyone would be interested. Even you Tom :)