Send us a suggestion!

Horse Bottom

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by HARVEY HALPERN, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Scott I was wondering- where is Horse Bottom?

2. Horse Bottom is along the Colorado River between the Shafer Trail and Potash.  It is a really neat place and the petrified logs are the best I've seen.   It is west of Pyramid Butte, across the River from Chicken Corners and is right at the upper end of The Goosneck.   If you draw a line east from Deadhorse Point to where the line intersects the Potash Road, you will notice a canyon/wash on the map heading south.   The canyon is followed south until it goes over a pouroff at which point the bench above the Colorado River is followed all the way to Horse Bottom. 

--- On Wed, 1/19/11, HARVEY HALPERN hhalpern1@verizon.net> wrote:

From: HARVEY HALPERN hhalpern1@verizon.net> Subject: [from Canyons Group] Horse Bottom To: Yahoo Canyons Group Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 9:42 AM

Scott I was wondering- where is Horse Bottom?

---

When you post, please change the Subject appropriately, to make reading and searching easier.  You can use the following abbreviations: TRIP = Trip Report; BETA = Canyon Beta; PARTNER = Partner and/or Rides; ETHICS = Ethics; TECH = Technical Questions and Tips; BIZ = E Group Business; SALE = Stuff for Sale.  Please use a Tilde ~ after the abbreviation, so we know you are coding for us, such as:

Subject: BIZ~ New Abbreviation List - working?

To change your delivery options, go to the Canyons Egroup page on yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/

This will require logging into Yahoo. Click on the "Edit My Membership" link, and change your delivery option. Press "Save Changes".

WEB ONLY OPTION will not deliver email; you must visit the web site to view messages. Groups Links