Send us a suggestion!

Home page Photo

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Charly Oliver, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Nice shot from Heaps John.

Charly
  2. Neil

Neil Guest

That is a neat glyph on the home page Tom ... nice pic.
  3. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Who and where? Allowed to say?
  4. Hank Moon

Hank Moon Guest

---- It's in HTR vertical type to right of foto...

--- The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any use of it is prohibited. In such a case please notify the sender and kindly delete this message from your computer and network.

Thank you, Petzl America
  5. Tom Jones

Tom Jones Guest

....................Maybe Mindbender....................... Mindbender.....................................NOT Mindbender

Tom

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "adkramoo" <adkramoo@a...> wrote:
  6. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Check the Home Page Photo everyone!! My, my Koen. First you beat up Randi and lead her astray under boulders and to injury, steal her lunch, etc. Now you are about to pummel Skunkman. And you don't even know your ropes are stuck in another canyon yet! What did you do when you found that out? Kill someone? Do they have anger management courses over the pond too? My, my. Judy does says thanx for pushing her out of that eddy. Ram
  7. Koen

Koen Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "adkramoo" <adkramoo@a...> wrote: > Check the Home Page Photo everyone!! > My, my Koen. First you beat up Randi and lead her astray under > boulders and to injury, steal her lunch, etc. Now you are about to > pummel Skunkman. And you don't even know your ropes are stuck in > another canyon yet! What did you do when you found that out? Kill > someone? Do they have anger management courses over the pond too? My, my. > Judy does says thanx for pushing her out of that eddy. > Ram

Skunkman ?!? Nooooo, I thought that was a big, fat mosquito... what do the Mexicans put in those cone-shaped cigarettes ?!?

And that of the ropes I took with my usual cool - anyone knows what happened to Rich's (note the subtle difference :)) ropes in Chipitin ?

Say hello to Judy from me and buy her a new wetsuit, it broke my heart to see her in that salvation-army outfit and you way in front all decked out in flashy new gear... cheap, just like the above comments !

Koen
  8. Koen

Koen Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "adkramoo" <adkramoo@a...> wrote: > Check the Home Page Photo everyone!! > My, my Koen. First you beat up Randi and lead her astray under > boulders and to injury, steal her lunch, etc. Now you are about to > pummel Skunkman. And you don't even know your ropes are stuck in > another canyon yet! What did you do when you found that out? Kill > someone? Do they have anger management courses over the pond too? My, my. > Judy does says thanx for pushing her out of that eddy. > Ram

Skunkman ?!? Nooooo, I thought that was a big, fat mosquito... what do the Mexicans put in those cone-shaped cigarettes ?!?

And that of the ropes I took with my usual cool - anyone knows what happened to Rich's (note the subtle difference :)) ropes in Chipitin ?

Say hello to Judy from me and buy her a new wetsuit, it broke my heart to see her in that salvation-army outfit and you way in front all decked out in flashy new gear... cheap, just like the above comments !

Koen
  9. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Koen" <pocoloco@s...> wrote: Skunkman ?!? Nooooo, I thought that was a big, fat mosquito... what do > the Mexicans put in those cone-shaped cigarettes ?!?

He is from skitter country down Nawlins way. Excuse accepted

And that of the ropes I took with my usual cool - anyone knows what > happened to Rich's (note the subtle difference :)) ropes in Chipitin ?

You did give that casual shoulder shrug when you heard. Yes, I was watching. Nice ploy

> Say hello to Judy from me and buy her a new wetsuit, it broke my heart > to see her in that salvation-army outfit and you way in front all > decked out in flashy new gear... cheap, just like the above comments ! > Koen

Cheap comments? My, I must have hit a sore spot. As for Judy's suit, don't let the innocent act fool you. She loves to flash a little skin. As for my new suit, it was one of 2 new ones, used alternately. No concerns with overnight drying that way. And besides, by the end of the 18 day trip both looked waaay worse than Judy's. I am the place were gear goes to die. You are the first ever to accuse me of having flashy gear. I am sure folks will comment to confirm that and my couple of arrests for indecent exposure. It was fun watching you in your indestructable yellow legged suit, moaaaaaning about the floatation devise about your chest. Looked like it gave you a rash. Ram
  10. --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "adkramoo" <adkramoo@a...> wrote: As for Judy's suit, > don't let the innocent act fool you. She loves to flash a little skin.

*****No, I'm just a poor white girl from the other side of the tracks. Just send donations to Ram...

I am the place > were gear goes to die. You are the first ever to accuse me of having > flashy gear. I am sure folks will comment to confirm that and my > couple of arrests for indecent exposure.

*******Consider it confirmed. You should see what he wears at home!

It was fun watching you in your indestructable yellow legged suit,

*******Thank God Koen's indestructable, he saved me a couple of times, once from the big bad eddy, and accompanying me during the long truck out of Hydrophobia! He sure brings a feeling of security to the group huh?

Judy
  11. Rich Carlson

Rich Carlson Guest

> And that of the ropes I took with my usual cool - anyone knows what > happened to Rich's (note the subtle difference :)) ropes in Chipitin ?

> Koen

They were pulled successfully on Sunday by Ram's crew. The boys hiked in to the bottom to guard them until the crew showed up. Gave one 320 to Chuy and Ruben to replace the 265-foot gift that was taken back and given to you. I kept the other 320. Next time I'll collect the money in advance. ;-)
  12. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Hey Benny

Lookin good up there. Nice form. Get that one framed.

R
  13. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

A new slant on the Black Hole warning sign.
  14. Neil

Neil Guest

Ram,

It must just be the light but your blue shirt in that photo looks really clean. One small hole in the bottom right side but clean. You must have been having an off day!

Neil

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "adkramoo" <adkramoo@a...> wrote: > A new slant on the Black Hole warning sign.
  15. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Neil" <mtngoat59102@y...> wrote: > Ram, It must just be the light but your blue shirt in that photo looks > really clean. One small hole in the bottom right side but clean. You > must have been having an off day! > Neil

Looks can and do deceive. Being a fan of silk weight capaline, I am also a fan of not stinking up more gear than necessary and wearing items to their death....so that "clean" shirt was being worn for the 18th straight day. On in the morning, even under the wet suits, midday, off when the days canyon is done. Then safely segregated and aired out, at a safe distance, until the next day. Putting it on in the AM is adventure and sensery experience. Lucky I love "wet" canyons. I suppose it was cleaner than usual, as you bravely allowed it to be washed in YOUR HOME, in YOUR MACHINE on the eve of day 4.

After getting home, 2 cycles through the washing machine and kinda good as new, for the next trip.....which happens to begin today. Let the games begin!! Ram
  16. royserati

royserati Guest

Hey Hank... How many candles are on that Little Debbie? Hope you had a good one. roylnn
  17. Randi Poer

Randi Poer Guest

Oh, what a SWEET picture!

I think that the rule of cupcakes (because they're so small) is one candle for every 11 years!

I see 4 candles...that would mean that Hank is 44!!!!

Fess up Hank! Are you really as OLD as that? hehehehe

If I guessed right can I have a "cookie" Roy?

~R

royserati rserati@msn.com> wrote: Hey Hank... How many candles are on that Little Debbie? Hope you had a good one. roylnn

When you post, please change the Subject appropriately, to make reading and searching easier. You can use the following abbreviations: TRIP = Trip Report; BETA = Canyon Beta; PARTNER = Partner and/or Rides; ETHICS = Ethics; TECH = Technical Questions and Tips; BIZ = E Group Business; SALE = Stuff for Sale. Please use a Tilde ~ after the abbreviation, so we know you are coding for us, such as:

Subject: BIZ~ New Abbreviation List - working?

To change your delivery options, go to the Canyons Egroup page on yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/

This will require logging into Yahoo. Click on the &amp;amp;quot;Edit My Membership&amp;amp;quot; link, and change your delivery option. Press &amp;amp;quot;Save Changes&amp;amp;quot;.

WEB ONLY OPTION will not deliver email; you must visit the web site to view messages.

Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: canyons-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Groups is subject to the Terms of Service.
  18. J&#43;B

J&#43;B Guest

Nice One! That's my impression of a Pirate Canyoneer "Arghhh, Canyoning be my game"
  19. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

I think this was on Powell (My Fair Lady) in October. The following April, the anchor was bomber solid. Several floods, including just days before, had occured in the months in between. Amazing. Go with caution though! WOW! Ram
  20. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Oh and if I got the right one...a 265 foot rap. Gulp.