Send us a suggestion!

hiking guide to cedar mesa

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by mike_offerman@eudoramail.com, Dec 4, 2001.

1. I know that a while ago a few people had mentioned a new book that was out, a hiking guide to cedar mesa. I was wondering now that you have had time to look through it and possibly do a few hikes what you thought of it?? thanks Mike O.
  2. Shane B.

Shane B. Guest

>> I know that a while ago a few people had mentioned a new book that was out, a hiking guide to cedar mesa. I was wondering now that you have had time to look through it and possibly do a few hikes what you thought of it?? thanks Mike O. <<

Great book for hiking if you like ruins and rock art, there are no technical canyons. However, there are several good clues in the book about where to look for good technical canyons. The book is well worth the coin if you like hiking Cedar Mesa.

Shane