Send us a suggestion!

Give us some fresh teaming heaps of coyote dung!

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by llana kanka, Nov 6, 2002.

1. llana kanka

llana kanka Guest

I can't believe you folks filled the last 0.4 MB of space in my mailbox with this crap. Shane's OK. His website's OK. I learned some lessons by trying to deal with pet peeves on this group. The lesson was 'don't bother!'. So I don't. I just get out and do canyons, and my life isn't consumed by the secret planning and whinning and crybaby jealousy and mindless rambling TR's. I'm too busy with canyons to deal with that now. OOOoh!!! I'd tell you about that top secret codeword for-eyes-only canyon I did three weeks ago near Bluff, except that the damn moqui steps and the beer can make me think it wasn't a first descent. Who gives a shit?! I thought this was supposed to be fun.

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

2. THANK YOU! I could not have said it better.

The silent majority

--- llana kanka icegydbuk@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I can't believe you folks filled the last 0.4 MB of > space in my mailbox with this crap. Shane's OK. His > website's OK. I learned some lessons by trying to > deal with pet peeves on this group. The lesson was > 'don't bother!'. So I don't. I just get out and do > canyons, and my life isn't consumed by the secret > planning and whinning and crybaby jealousy and > mindless rambling TR's. I'm too busy with canyons to > deal with that now. > OOOoh!!! I'd tell you about that top secret codeword > for-eyes-only canyon I did three weeks ago near > Bluff, except that the damn moqui steps and the beer > can make me think it wasn't a first descent. Who > gives a shit?! I thought this was supposed to be > fun. >

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/