Send us a suggestion!

Ghosting class

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by stjalliance, Dec 2, 2010.

1. stjalliance

stjalliance Guest

Would there be any interest in an anchors workshop with an emphasis on ghosting, here in northern Utah? No it would not be right now, but later on in the early Spring. Let me know thanks

Spidey
  2. RAM

RAM Guest

Wonderful idea. Can I assume you plan to showcasing sandtrap use?. Got a sandy place in mind? What other techniques you plan to show? Different techniques work in different spots. Thanks for doing this. Seeing IS believing with these methods. R

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "stjalliance" <stjalliance@...> wrote:
    Would there be any interest in an anchors workshop with an emphasis on ghosting, here in northern Utah? No it would not be right now, but later on in the early Spring. Let me know thanks
    Spidey >
  3. Luke Galyan

Luke Galyan Guest

I would be interested but travel time might put a damper on it. I'm in vegas.

Please keep me posted if this happens. I would like to attend if possible. Luke

stjalliance stjalliance@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Would there be any interest in an anchors workshop with an emphasis on ghosting, here in northern Utah? No it would not be right now, but later on in the early Spring. Let me know thanks
    Spidey >
  4. I plan on showcasing the tried and tested techniques.  The santrap, pot shots, Macrame, Omni sling.  I will likely have those that attend bring any and all ideas or techniques they have used.  This way hopefully we can extend everyone's knowledge of ghosting techniques.  While also putting new ideas to the test, within a controlled environment.  With as many safety checks and back ups as possible, until it passes the sniff test.  There will be a cost for the course.  I will post that when I have it nailed down.  this was just to gauge interest if there was any.                                            Thanks Spidey

--- On Thu, 12/2/10, RAM adkramoo@aol.com> wrote:

From: RAM adkramoo@aol.com> Subject: [from Canyons Group] Re: Ghosting class To: Yahoo Canyons Group Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 10:05 AM

Wonderful idea. Can I assume you plan to showcasing sandtrap use?. Got a sandy place in mind? What other techniques you plan to show? Different techniques work in different spots. Thanks for doing this. Seeing IS believing with these methods.

R

>

> Would there be any interest in an anchors workshop with an emphasis on ghosting, here in northern Utah? No it would not be right now, but later on in the early Spring. Let me know thanks

>

> Spidey

>
  5. I would be very interested. I also have a sandtrap and have used it quite a bit, but I will take every opportunity I can get to learn more from the veterans.

Spidey >
  6. jeffreywurst

jeffreywurst Guest

I'm totally interested but my schedule is not very flexible. I would be surprised if I could actually come. If someone would shoot a video of it I would definitely pay for a copy. Maybe others would as well?

Jeff

Spidey >
  7. shiadilaah

shiadilaah Guest

If I'm in the State I would love to be there for this to see what's new.
  8. stjalliance

stjalliance Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "shiadilaah" <shiadilaah@...> wrote:
    If I'm in the State I would love to be there for this to see what's new. > I doubt there's anything I can teach you, didn't you help invent the technique, as we know it today? I would love to have you so we can glean from your experience!