Send us a suggestion!

Gear~TOPO!Streets&3-D Views

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by davewyo1, Feb 2, 2006.

1. davewyo1

davewyo1 Guest

When I bought the Utah TOPO! series Tom threw in the Streets and 3-D Views Expansion Pack.I tried that out today and everything went real easy on the installation.I only installed the first disc and all The road names and 3-D for Utah is working great.The 3-D feature is fun.You can trace a route and then take a 3-D flight through the canyon.I just flew down Coyote Gulch.If you zoom way in you appear to be flying through a huge mosaic of the countryside.I don't know that this will help me with canyoneering but I can play with the arrows on my keyboard and fly around like a video game.Oh yeah,the cities all have street names on them now too.If I zoom in on Moab,I can follow the street names to the Brewery,plot a GPS waypoint,and print a map.