Send us a suggestion!

FYI - CanyoneeringUSA (web page) reference in Backpacker Magazine

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Christian, May 15, 2006.

1. Christian

Christian Guest

Thumbing through my Backpacker magazine this weekend. 6-7 pages in on right side is a list of Backpacker Editors top bookmarked web pages. CanyoneeringUSA is third on the list. They also have a little blurb about Tom and his info.
  2. restrac2000

restrac2000 Guest

Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse or something?

Congrats Tom, I hope you continue to get the press you need to make your company that much more successful.

Youth

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Christian" <nelsonccc@...> wrote:
    Thumbing through my Backpacker magazine this weekend. 6-7 pages in on > right side is a list of Backpacker Editors top bookmarked web pages. > CanyoneeringUSA is third on the list. They also have a little blurb > about Tom and his info. >