Send us a suggestion!

Funny ~ used to be How badly should you be allowed to tie a knot

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Randi, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Randi

Randi Guest

How do Germans tie their shoes?

With little knotzies! hehehe......

and no I'm not drunk! yet! might be tomorrow!

2. beadysee

beadysee Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Randi <randi47up@y...> wrote:

Yeah, lets see...rope, jacuzzi, adult beverages....and Randi...

I'm afraid...more afraid than of tryin' to apply ACA techniques in non swift water canyons...

Brian in SLC
  3. Randi

Randi Guest

YEAH? Afraid huh? Well, you haven't met Carol yet! <Grin> and you haven't met her twin sister Kathy! <HUGE grin>

beadysee beadysee@yahoo.com> wrote: --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Randi <randi47up@y...> wrote:

Yeah, lets see...rope, jacuzzi, adult beverages....and Randi...

I'm afraid...more afraid than of tryin' to apply ACA techniques in non swift water canyons...

Brian in SLC

Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

When you post, please change the Subject appropriately, to make reading and searching easier. You can use the following abbreviations: TRIP = Trip Report; BETA = Canyon Beta; PARTNER = Partner and/or Rides; ETHICS = Ethics; TECH = Technical Questions and Tips; BIZ = E Group Business; SALE = Stuff for Sale. Please use a Tilde ~ after the abbreviation, so we know you are coding for us, such as:

Subject: BIZ~ New Abbreviation List - working?

Bombastic Bolt Debates are allowed to only a limited extent. Folks should go to the Canyoneer Group for a truly un-moderated forum. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyoneer

To change your delivery options, go to the Canyons Egroup page on yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/

This will require logging into Yahoo. Click on the &amp;amp;quot;Edit My Membership&amp;amp;quot; link, and change your delivery option. Press &amp;amp;quot;Save Changes&amp;amp;quot;.

WEB ONLY OPTION will not deliver email; you must visit the web site to view messages.

Your use of Groups is subject to the Terms of Service.