Send us a suggestion!

Euro Dates

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by boogaloo72163, Dec 4, 2012.

1. It looks like my summer plans will be taking me to Eastern Europe next year. I would love to end my trip with one of Euro Rendezous. Anyone know if dates have been posted or what the rumors for locations are? Alicia
  2. vegabonddom

vegabonddom Guest

I have not seen anything posted for Eastern Europe yet however the International (RIC 2013) is in Madeira starting on May 22 and ending May 26th.

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@...> wrote:
    It looks like my summer plans will be taking me to Eastern Europe next year. I would love to end my trip with one of Euro Rendezous. Anyone know if dates have been posted or what the rumors for locations are? > Alicia >
  3. Sonny

Sonny Guest

Calius, me, the three Arharts, maybe Ira Lewis, Dominik and others are attending RIC Madeira. Afterwards we will play in canyons of the Pyrenees. That is mid May to mid-June.

Typically the Italian rondy is the first or second week of August. It is always great. The Italians are always very welcoming.The canyons of northern Italy are the best!

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "vegabonddom" <dominikn@...> wrote:
    I have not seen anything posted for Eastern Europe yet however the International (RIC 2013) is in Madeira starting on May 22 and ending May 26th.
    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "boogaloo72163" <boogaloo72163@> wrote:

It looks like my summer plans will be taking me to Eastern Europe next year. I would love to end my trip with one of Euro Rendezous. Anyone know if dates have been posted or what the rumors for locations are?
    Alicia
    >