Send us a suggestion!

Does anyone know if Spry is holding much water?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wayne, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:52 PM.

1. Wayne

Wayne

I was wondering if Zion's has been getting any rain recently? Is Spry holding much water?
  2. 2065toyota

2065toyota

Spry really never holds much water. Only time I ever took a wetsuit was in February and in the snow. Neo socks are plenty almost all the time
  3. Peter Novak

Peter Novak

I did Spry on 8/30/19. The entire canyon was dry, with the exception of thigh deep water in the 50 foot corridor.
  4. Canyon Monkey

Canyon Monkey Useful Idiot

I was there on 9/2/19 and it was dry. Pine Creek had some water which was nice to take a dip in.
  5. ratagonia

ratagonia

A few sprinkles the last 3 months, so it is pretty dry right now.

Tom
  6. Wayne

Wayne

Thanks for all the info. It is greatly appreciated.
  7. Steve D

Steve D

Spry report from 9/7

Dry in almost all places. With the recent temps, you will be relieved to get to the belly button deep water that you encounter in the dark slot towards the end of the canyon.