Send us a suggestion!

Death Valley carpool,

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by m_lee_davis, Feb 11, 2012.

1. m_lee_davis

m_lee_davis Guest

Hi,

Is anyone interested in carpooling to Death Valley from the Salt Lake area? I would prefer to leave early on the 17th and return late on the 21st, but I am amenable to other schedules. I have a suby outback, but I don't know the roads, so it may not be the best option.

Thanks,

Lee
  2. Shaun

Shaun Guest

I'm in the same situation. Tried a couple times on the DV page, guess I'll try one last time here. Prior commitment has me starting/ending from St. George area instead of SLC. I'd be willing to to meet up along the way. Anyone let me know if they are interested.

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "m_lee_davis" <m.lee.davis@...> wrote:
    Hi,
    Is anyone interested in carpooling to Death Valley from the Salt Lake area? I would prefer to leave early on the 17th and return late on the 21st, but I am amenable to other schedules. I have a suby outback, but I don't know the roads, so it may not be the best option.
    Thanks,
    Lee >
  3. I have room for two and moderate gear in my truck and can ride share to and from Cedar City or St George on Thursday, return Monday.

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Shaun" <trackrunner83@...> wrote:
    I'm in the same situation. Tried a couple times on the DV page, guess I'll try one last time here. Prior commitment has me starting/ending from St. George area instead of SLC. I'd be willing to to meet up along the way. Anyone let me know if they are interested.
    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "m_lee_davis" <m.lee.davis@> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Lee
    >
  4. Shaun

Shaun Guest

thanks everyone for your responses. work is delaying my departure until late thursday. I've found one st. georgeite with the same work problems so it looks like we may drive out Friday.

Dean if you haven't, contact Lee. your schedules & meeting locations match.

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "evergreen_dean" <dbrooks@...> wrote:
    I have room for two and moderate gear in my truck and can ride share to and from Cedar City or St George on Thursday, return Monday.
    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Shaun" <trackrunner83@> wrote:

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "m_lee_davis" <m.lee.davis@> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Lee