Send us a suggestion!

Current Conditions in Choprock/Neon???

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by superal1110, Aug 3, 2008.

1. superal1110

superal1110 Guest

Hi all,

Im not sure if I successfully posted this question on the forum or not. I looked through the messages and didnt see that I had it posted so if I missed it and someone HAD responded than I am very sorry...and very thankful.

But how are conditions over in Choprock and Neon? Is choprock full? I am hoping it is because my friends and I did Imlay and it was ...not to sound egotistical...but it wasnt too hard. So I have been hearing that Choprock when full is quite a challenge to which I would love to do.

Thanks in advance everybody. =)

-Alain from Riverside
  2. adkramoo

adkramoo Guest

Yes you did post and were replied to. It was under a different title, but a search of "superall110" produced these results. Your post http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/message/46106 And my reply http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/message/46110 It appears unless recent sand shifting rains (The last few days and my sourse is on an overnight)occurred you will catch Imlay full and Chop low, both places in their easiest conditions. I hope the beauty of these places make up for the lack of challenge for you

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "superal1110" <superal1110@...> wrote:
    Hi all,
    Im not sure if I successfully posted this question on the forum or > not. I looked through the messages and didnt see that I had it posted > so if I missed it and someone HAD responded than I am very sorry...and > very thankful.
    But how are conditions over in Choprock and Neon? Is choprock full? I > am hoping it is because my friends and I did Imlay and it was ...not to > sound egotistical...but it wasnt too hard. So I have been hearing that > Choprock when full is quite a challenge to which I would love to do.
    Thanks in advance everybody. =)
    -Alain from Riverside >
  3. Tom Jones

Tom Jones Guest

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "superal1110" <superal1110@...> wrote:
    So I have been hearing that > Choprock when full is quite a challenge to which I would love to do. > Careful what you wish for.

T
  4. superal1110

superal1110 Guest

yay thanks for those responses even if I did completely miss the other post. I am still learning how to use these message boards since I am rarely on them.

I will definately write a report to let everyone know the conditions there but that wont be until August 18 or 19.

Thanks Tom and Ram for the always quick replies, you guys are the best.

Alain