Send us a suggestion!

BETA ~ Soldier Crossing

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by chilislc, Sep 9, 2002.

  1. chilislc

    chilislc Guest

    Anyone have a feel for the effect a 'major dump' might have on the Soldier Crossing of White Canyon. Wondering if we should wait a day or two to head down once the weather calms.

    Thanks, --Bob
  2. llana kanka

    llana kanka Guest

    I'll be out at Soldier Crossing today. If you can wait until later this afternoon, I'll give you a report. DB



    Finance - Get real-time stock quotes

  3. chilislc

    chilislc Guest

    --- In canyons@y..., llana kanka <icegydbuk@y...> wrote:
    I'll be out at Soldier Crossing today. If you can wait until later this afternoon, I'll give you a report. > DB

    Can do....Thanks!

    > > Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
Similar Threads: BETA Soldier
Forum Title Date
General Discussion Potrero John canyon beta Mar 1, 2019
General Discussion Looking for Beta on Canyeering in Portugal/Spain Feb 9, 2019
General Discussion Monterrey, Mexico Beta Nov 15, 2018
Trip Reports Insomnia Beta and Question May 29, 2018
General Discussion True Beta May 26, 2018
General Discussion Kauai Beta? Apr 10, 2018