Send us a suggestion!

News Auction tomorrow to help save Grand Staircase!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvergreenDean, Feb 28, 2018.

1. EvergreenDean

EvergreenDean OK with what happens

Hey canyoneers, Grand Staircase-Escalante Partners is hosting an online auction starting TOMORROW, Thursday March 1st, to raise funds for the continued defense of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Great stuff there including lodging, art and even a canyoneering trip. Score big and help defend one of our nations premiere canyoneering areas!

https://m.charityauctionstoday.com/m/auctions/3719

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin and Rapterman like this.
  2. ratagonia

ratagonia

I put some items up on the auction... C'mon people, show support with your wallet...

Tom
    Kevin likes this.
  3. ratagonia

ratagonia

I think it is important to note that The Partners is not just an advocacy organization, but also a true Partner with the Monument, and has had to pick up a bunch of slack in the program department as the Monument has been squeezed for funds the last couple years. One of Reagan's "thousand points of light" perhaps.

Tom
  4. EvergreenDean

EvergreenDean OK with what happens

Wow, tons of Imlay gear on the auction. Nice contributions Tom. I will be bidding on another Leprechaun for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk