Send us a suggestion!

Anchors Workshop in SLC

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Rich Carlson, May 18, 2009.

  1. Rich Carlson

    Rich Carlson Guest

    Free ACA Anchors Workshop in SLC Saturday, May 23, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

    RSVP to rcwild at canyoneering dot net

    Details will be provided by email.
  2. jaybill33

    jaybill33 Guest

    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, "Rich Carlson" <rcwildone@...> wrote:
    Free ACA Anchors Workshop in SLC > Saturday, May 23, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
    RSVP to rcwild at canyoneering dot net
    Details will be provided by email. > where is SLC?
  3. Lee Eismann

    Lee Eismann Guest

  4. Bill Jay

    Bill Jay Guest

    I thought the C in SLC was for canyon hopefully some canyon in utah



    ________________________________ From: Lee Eismann lee@outdoorstogether.com> To: Yahoo Canyons Group Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:31:27 AM Subject: [from Canyons Group] Re: Anchors Workshop in SLC





    --- In canyons@yahoogroups .com, "jaybill33" <jaybill33@. ..> wrote:

    Free ACA Anchors Workshop in SLC
    > where is SLC?

    It could be either the Student Learning Center at Berkeley in CA:

    http://slc.berkeley .edu/general/ index.htm <http://slc.berkeley .edu/general/ index.htm>

    Or it could be the Sarah Lawrence College in New York:

    http://www.slc. edu/ <http://www.slc. edu/>

    ;-)
  5. adkramoo

    adkramoo Guest

    Well, we could name a canyon thus, sometime soon. Let ya know. ;-) It could be St. Lawrence College. or Sainte-Laurent County, but I'm guessing it Salt Lake City. ;-)

    --- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Bill Jay <jaybill33@...> wrote:
    I thought the C in SLC was for canyon hopefully some canyon in utah

    > ________________________________ > From: Lee Eismann <lee@...
    To: Yahoo Canyons Group
    Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:31:27 AM > Subject: [from Canyons Group] Re: Anchors Workshop in SLC


    --- In canyons@yahoogroups .com, "jaybill33" <jaybill33@ ..> wrote:


    Free ACA Anchors Workshop in SLC

    > where is SLC?
    It could be either the Student Learning Center at Berkeley in CA:
    http://slc.berkeley .edu/general/ index.htm > <http://slc.berkeley .edu/general/ index.htm
    > Or it could be the Sarah Lawrence College in New York:
    http://www.slc. edu/ <http://www.slc. edu/
    > ;-)




    >
Similar Threads: Anchors Workshop
Forum Title Date
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group Free Anchors Workshops Jul 24, 2006
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group Free Anchors Workshop Aug 22, 2005
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group Anchors Workshops Aug 11, 2005
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group Anchors Workshop, Saturday, June 4th May 30, 2005
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group So Cal Anchors Workshops Feb 11, 2005
Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group Free Hands-On Anchors Workshops in Southern California Jan 26, 2005