Send us a suggestion!

ACA Canyoneering Calendars

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Todd, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Todd

Todd Guest

I received my ACA Cayoneering calendar in the mail yesterday and I just wanted to say how nice they are (and I'm not just saying that since my photo is in there!).

The layout and photos are very professional with a wide variety of wet and dry canyons represented.

Great job!

- Todd
  2. You beat me to it Todd! My DSL was down last night due to the nice 80 + MPH winds in the front range yesterday. My calendars showed up and I was really impressed with how good they looked. I am making a few Christmas gifts out of them for some of my outdoor crazed friends.

These Calendars are really cool and unique I hope this tradition continues!

Neil

Todd todds_hiking_guide@yahoo.com> wrote: I received my ACA Cayoneering calendar in the mail yesterday and I just wanted to say how nice they are (and I'm not just saying that since my photo is in there!).

The layout and photos are very professional with a wide variety of wet and dry canyons represented.

Great job!

- Todd

When you post, please change the Subject appropriately, to make reading and searching easier. You can use the following abbreviations: TRIP = Trip Report; BETA = Canyon Beta; PARTNER = Partner and/or Rides; ETHICS = Ethics; TECH = Technical Questions and Tips; BIZ = E Group Business; SALE = Stuff for Sale. Please use a Tilde ~ after the abbreviation, so we know you are coding for us, such as:

Subject: BIZ~ New Abbreviation List - working?

To change your delivery options, go to the Canyons Egroup page on yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canyons/

This will require logging into Yahoo. Click on the "Edit My Membership" link, and change your delivery option. Press "Save Changes".

WEB ONLY OPTION will not deliver email; you must visit the web site to view messages.

SPONSORED LINKS Canyon Hiking Outdoors Alaska hiking Alaska outdoors Great outdoors

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "canyons" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: canyons-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Groups is subject to the Terms of Service.

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Personals

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less