Send us a suggestion!

A Visitor from Israel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ratagonia, Aug 30, 2018.

1. ratagonia

ratagonia

Unfortunately, I am otherwise occupied in that time period. Anyone interested in playing host to Itay from Israel?

If so, please email me directly ratagonia@gmail.com rather than responding here on the Collective.

It would be wonderful if we could show him some of our fabulous and crazy dry Colorado Plateau canyons.

Hey Tom.
    I'm an Israeli canyoner coming in September to zion and escalante and looking for buddies to canyon with.

Throughout the years I've heard about utah and its canyons from the friends and now im fulfilling a dream and going there for the first time:) .

Im going to be with a friend in zion from 7-17.9 to some of the classics(mystery spry orderville etc) . After that ill be looking for partners to canyon with. I'll be free until the 25.9

I'll be with my own gear and ropes and I've been canyoning for 10 years in israel, jordan, Australia Japan, Spain, France, Italy, brazil, greece, etc. My level is 3CV or v3a3V European

I would like to connect with some competent partners.

Cheers,
    itay
  2. Canyonero

Canyonero

Spinesnaper is looking for someone for that period...