Send us a suggestion!

FS A few gear items - closeout

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Kuenn, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Kuenn

Kuenn

I have a friend that manages a recreational climb, hike and bike park in our community which includes a "small" pro shop with various climbing/rappelling gear, etc. They are closing out most of their inventory and have a few remaining items to move - everything is 50% off.

I just spoke with him, he has 1 pair of size 13 5.10 Canyoneer2 shoes remaining ($75), as well as various sizes of 5.10 and Cypher climbing shoes - some static rope (fat stuff, 11mm, 150') and a few other hardware items (sorry, our gaggle scarfed-up most of the goodies).

The catch (other than it being in North Alabama)...they don't have a web store so finding out what is available might be a bit of a hassle. You'll find contact info at: www.hurricanecreekpark.com Note: During winter hours they are only open on the weekend, Fri - Sun. If you call, ask for John... or you can PM me if you have something specific you're looking for and I'll relay.

I'm trying to get him to put together a list of items, so far it hasn't happened.
    ratagonia likes this.