Send us a suggestion!

6 Maxxipads left.

Discussion in 'Archives - Yahoo Canyons Group' started by Steve Woodford, Aug 26, 2010.

1. For anyone still wanting a Maxxipad, I have 6 left of this last batch. Price is $85, including postage. Glad y'all are enjoying the use of the Maxxipad/Sandtrap out there. Just did the long 430ft entrance into Upper Echo Canyon, using Tom's 600ft rope(thanks Tom, check your mailbox soon)Also thanks to Bill W for setting and retrieving for us.Beers coming your way too.There are 2 hanging potholes that I figure a Maxxipad could be utilized in...........

Be Safe, Steve W.

2. RAM

RAM Guest

Details Steve!! What is it like in there??

--- In Yahoo Canyons Group, Steve Woodford <sasteve1949@...> wrote:
    For anyone still wanting a Maxxipad, I have 6 left of this last batch. Price is > $85, including postage. Glad y'all are enjoying the use of the Maxxipad/Sandtrap > out there. > Just did the long 430ft entrance into Upper Echo Canyon, using Tom's 600ft > rope(thanks Tom, check your mailbox soon)Also thanks to Bill W for setting and > retrieving for us.Beers coming your way too.There are 2 hanging potholes that I > figure a Maxxipad could be utilized in...........
    Be Safe, > Steve W.

>
  3. i agree, tom and bill w set and retrieved rope for first rap in engelstead in october....and we were glad to repay them with some non 3.2 beer...'preciate ya.... cat

________________________________ From: Steve Woodford sasteve1949@yahoo.com> To: Yahoo Canyons Group Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 3:49:45 PM Subject: [from Canyons Group] 6 Maxxipads left.

For anyone still wanting a Maxxipad, I have 6 left of this last batch. Price is $85, including postage. Glad y'all are enjoying the use of the Maxxipad/Sandtrap

out there. Just did the long 430ft entrance into Upper Echo Canyon, using Tom's 600ft rope(thanks Tom, check your mailbox soon)Also thanks to Bill W for setting and retrieving for us.Beers coming your way too.There are 2 hanging potholes that I figure a Maxxipad could be utilized in...........

Be Safe, Steve W.